Bushnell H2O ROOF FULLSIZE 10X42
The ultimate on-the-water viewing companions, our ever popular H2O binoculars have been enhanced with a Soft Texture Grip to keep them on board and in your hands in the most challenging conditions.
Stock held at warehouse. Delivery within 5 working days.
- In Stock
- Secure shopping
The ultimate on-the-water viewing companions, our everpopular H20™ binoculars have been enhanced with a Soft Texture Grip to keep them on board and in your hands in the most challenging conditions.
Just as before, they're O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged to ensure stunning views no matter how wet they get. To maximize light transmission and clarity, standard equipment includes multi-coated optics and premium quality BaK-4 prism glass. From the streamside to the Gulf Stream, the world simply looks better through the Bushnell® H20.
From the streamside to the Gulf Stream, the world simply looks better through the Bushnell® H20.
- Magnification X Obj Lens: 10 x 42
- Close Focus (ft/m): 15/4.6
- Lens Coating: Multi
- Field of View ft@1000yds / m@ 1000m: 341/114
- Adapt to Tripod: No
- Eyecups: Twist-Up
- Eye Relief: 16
- Focus System: Center
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.2
- Prism Glass: BaK-4
- Water/Fog Proof: Yes
- Prism System: Roof
- Weight (oz/g): 27/765
- Size Class: Standard
- BaK-4 prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission
- 100% waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for reliable, fog-free performance
- Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
- Twist-up eyecups
- Large center-focus knob for easy adjustments
- Longer eye relief