DJI's Inspire 1 combines the knowledge learned from the Phantom copters, and technology previously only available in the more high-end professional units like the S1000. The Inspire1 has a new type of mount which is completely modular and upgradeable, the built-in camera can shoot 4K video and 12 megapixel photographs. It also offers dual operator controls so you can have a pilot and a cameraman working together. It has integrated DJI's Lightbridge system, allowing you to see and store a 1080p video in real time through live HD streaming.
The Inspire 1 transforms mid-flight, with the legs folding up after takeoff so you can shoot 360 degrees of unobstructed video. The unit uses Optical Flow technology, which means can track what's below and keep itself stabilised without GPS signal, making it much easier to fly indoors.The Inspire features a one touch takeoff and lands itself using retractable landing gear. Stability is key to the Inspire's design. The Inspire is also considerably quieter than other drones on the market.
Fully Featured App
The Option Of Two Remotes
- Capture 4K Video and 12MP Stills
- 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizes Camera
- Up to 1.2 Mile Radio Range
- GPS-Based Stabilization System
- Optical Flow Sensor for Indoor Flying
- Works with DJI Lightbridge Ground System
- Live 720p HD Monitoring with Lightbridge
- Retractable Carbon Fiber Arms
- Unobstructed 360° Shooting
- Dual Transmitter Operation Supported