The Suunto Traverse is a rugged, water-resistant GPS watch that is hand-built in Finland. It is an adventurous watch which is ideal for the casual hiker or weekend adventurer with both GPS/GLONASS navigation.
The Suunto Traverse includes features such as track back, points of interest, route planning and tracking of metrics like speed, distance and vertical. It additionally contains a barometer for an accurate elevaton reading and weather updates along the way! You are able to plan your own trips, upload routes, track your steps and calories burned, transfer data wirelessly and even receive alerts of calls/texts from your smartphone onto your watch using Movescount (Android/iOS app). With upto 100 hours battery life, sunset/sunrise times and storm alarms you will never want to take it off!
- Weight: 80g
- Water Resistance: 100 m (according to ISO 6425).
- Battery Life in time mode: 14 days.
- Battery Type: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Alarm clock: yes
- Timer: yes
- Backlight: LED
- Display resolution: 128 x 128
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone, Android
- Bluetooth Smart.
- Satellite systems: GPS, GLONASS
- Range: -500 - 9999 m