DJI Matrice 100
The DJI Matrice 100 is a customisable and programmable quadcopter that is able to carry any device you need to put into the sky. This quadcopter features expansion bays to attach your cameras, sensors, communication tools, etc. and components can be mounted exactly where you want them on the body of your Matrice 100. Transmit real time data to the ground and enjoy dual parallel CAN ports to connect your other DIJ devices (eg. Guidance sensor system). This lightweight carbon fiber machine is steady in the sky for upto 40 minutes! With convenient landing-pads and a long-range remote controller the Matrice 1000 is your perfect companion for any adventure in the sky. This quadcopter has full mobile app support and Enhanced GPS to track your real time position and plan your next flight. The new controller additionally provides you with a live HD view while the DJI Lightbridge increases your flight range to 5km. Lastly, the DJI Matrice 100 is compatible with a wide range f DJI accessories for all your flying needs.
- Weight (with TB47D battery): 2355g
- Weight (with TB48D battery): 2431g
- Diagonal Wheel-Base: 650 mm
- Hovering Accuracy: Vertical: 0.5 m, Horizontal: 2.5 m
- Max Tilt Angle: 35°
- Max Speed: 22 m/s (ATTI mode, no payload, no wind); 17 m/s (GPS mode, no payload, no wind)
- Max Wind Resistance: 10m/s
- Video Output: USB、Mini-HDMITransmission Distance: CE: 3.5 km; FCC: 5 km (unobstructed and no interference)
- Power Supply: Built-in battery
- Mobile Device holder (Control) : Supports smartphones and tablets
Are you researching the right drone to buy and where to get it from? Here's our honest explanation of what to consider about which drone is right for you and which reputable shops you should consider.
We Also Recommend