DJI Matrice 210
The DJI Matrice 210 - a dual battery system, which heats up when in low temperatures, gives you 32mins flight time. Laser and stereo sensors make the drone aware of it's surroundings, making close up inspections painless. The Matrice 200 series is weather / water resistant and is easy to deploy!
Launched in March 2017, the Matrice 200 series can now be equipped with either the X4S; X5S; Z30 or XT gimbals. It's onboard FPV camera gives you a real-time view for confident flying.
For more information, please contact : email@example.com / 011 781 1323
is the difference between the Matrice 200, 210 and 210 RTK?
The Matrice 210 and 210 RTK have universal ports and the option to mount dual gimbals underneath the aircraft as well as a mount for a gimbal on top of the aircraft. The Matrice 210 RTK also has built-in RTK functionality which ensures millimetre-precision navigation.
- Dimensions (unfolded) : 716 x 220 x 236 mm
- Dimensions (folded) : 887 x 880 x 378 mm
- Weight (TB50) : 3.84 kg / (TB55) : 4.57 kg
- Max Takeoff Weight : 6.14 kg
- Max Ascent Speed : 5 m/s
- Max Descent Speed : 3 m/s
- Max Wind Resistance : 10 m/s
- Max Speed : S Mode 23 m/s; P Mode 17 m/s; A Mode 23 m/s
- Dual and top mounted payload configurations
- Universal ports
To see more about the Matrice 200, 210 and 210-RTK specifications, take a read.
Are you researching the right drone to buy and where to get it from? Here's our honest explanation of what to consider about which drone is right for you and which reputable shops you should consider.
We Also Recommend
DJI Inspire 1 V2.0