This product earns you 3569 ActionBucks (What are ActionBucks?)
Click here to be notified by email when DJI Ronin becomes available.
The DJI-Ronin is a brushless gimble stabilisation system that eliminates the unwanted shake from handheld shooting. It is quick and easy to set up and dissemble - you'll be shooting within 5 minutes!
With it's precision machined aircraft-grade aluminum frame, the DJI Ronin is durable, rugged and reliable - it produces precise shots while supporting a camera weighing upto 7.25kg. The Ronin features SmoothTrack technology which ensures that your camera changes angles smoothly and is always completely stabilised for that perfect footage! With this all-in-one solution you can switch easily between the 3 different modes - Underslung mode, Upright mode and Briefcase mode.
The Ronin-M's battery is replaceable and gives you over 4 hours of runtime on a single charge. It features Digital Absolute Positioning Encoders on each of the 3 axes giving you absolute control and precision. A second operator is available to help you reach that near impossible shot and your Ronin is compatible to mount with many universal connections!
It is super easy to adjust your settings and view important stats with the DIJ assistant app and you are able to download the latest firmware online instantly. The dual 15mm rods allow follow focus accessories to be easily mounted onto the Ronin. The Ronin comes with a protective carry-case with wheels for easy transport.
- Load Weight: 7.3kg
- Precision of control: ±0.02°
- Max Controlled Rotation Speed: Pan Axis: 90°/s; Tilt Axis: 100°/s; Roll Axis: 30°/s
- Motor type: 3 x Brushless
- DJI 32-bit DSP processor
- Frequency of Receiver: 2.4 GHz
- Connectivity (Wireless): Bluetooth for Assistant Software
- Connectivity (Wired): 1 x Interface for DJI Lightbridge
- Assistant Software (Desktop): Windows (32- or 64-bit): 8, 7, XP SP3; (Mobile): iOS: 6.1 or above
- Dimensions: 620 x 280 to 380 x 500 mm
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Battery Type: Ronin 4S
- Battery Life: Up to 4 hours