DJI Ronin-M 3 Axis Stabilised Compact Handheld Gimbal System with Remote
The DJI Ronin-M 3 Axis Stabilised Compact Handheld Gimbal System with Remote is slimmer and better than the original version weighing just 2.3kg it can easily fit into your backpack. It is quick and easy to set up and dissemble - you'll be shooting within 5 minutes!
With it's new strong magnesium frame and solid support arm you can get precise shots while supporting a camera weighing upto 3.6kg. The Ronin-M features SmoothTrack technology which ensures that your camera changes angles smoothly and is always completely stabilised for that perfect footage!
With this all-in-one solution you can switch easily between the 3 different modes - Underslung mode, Upright mode and Briefcase mode. The Ronin-M's battery is replaceable and lasts upto 3 hours on a single charge. It features Digital Absolute Positioning Encoders on each of the 3 axes giving you absolute control and precision. A second operator is available to help you reach that near impossible shot and your Ronin-M is compatible to mount with many universal connections!
It is super easy to adjust your settings with the DJI assistant app and you are able to download the latest firmware online instantly. Lastly the compatible thumb controller gives you even more control over your camera's motion.
- Load Weight: 3.6kg
- Angular vibration range: ±0.02°
- Max Controlled Rotation Speed: Pan Axis: 90°/s; Tilt Axis: 100°/s; Roll Axis: 30°/s
- Motor type: 3 x Brushless
- 32-bit DSP processor
- Frequency of Receiver: 2.4 GHz
- Connectivity (Wireless): 2.4 GHz for transmitter (remote controller); Bluetooth 4.0
- Connectivity (Wired): 2 x 12 VDC regulated PowerTap ; 1 x USB power output (500 mW) ;1 x DJI Lightbridge interface
- Assistant Software (Desktop): Windows (32- or 64-bit): 8, 7, XP SP3 ; Mac OS X: 10.9 or above
- Assistant Software (Mobile): iOS 7.0 or later
- Dimensions: 500 x 210 x 420 mm
- Weight: 2.3kg
We Also Recommend