Garmin Forerunner 235
The Garmin Forerunner 235 is a GPS running smart watch which measures wrist-based heart rate.This incredible watch features a colour gauge that identifies your heart rate zone and beats per minute in real time.
The Connect IQ store allows you to download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications. Additionally you can experience automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, audio prompts, smart notifications and social media sharing. Even if you are not running, your watch will continue to count your daily steps, distance, calories and monitors your sleep with its activity tracking! Lastly you can even choose to run indoors with a built-in accelerometer which will capture your distance and pace data.
- Physical dimensions: 45.0 x 45.0 x 11.7 mm
- Display size: 31.1 mm
- Display resolution: 215 x 180 pixels
- Weight: 42 g
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 11 hours training, 9 days watch + activity tracking + notifications + heart rate
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Watch functions: Includes date and alarm
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: yes (optional)
We Also Recommend