Garmin Forerunner 35
The Garmin Forerunner 35 is a lightweight sports watch with pre-loaded sport profiles for running, cycling and cardio.
This watch features built-in Garmin Elevate wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks how far, how fast and where you run. The Forerunner 35 has upto 13 hours of battery life and additionally features all-day activity tracking for your steps and calories. You can remain connected via smart notifications, automatic uploads, live tracking and music controls by simply using Garmin Connect. With a high resolution display you can train indoors or outdoors to your preference.
- Physical dimensions: 35.5 x 40.7 x 13.3 mm
- Display size: 23.5 x 23.5 mm
- Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- Weight: 37.3 g
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life: up to 9 days, watch mode; up to 13 hours in training mode
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- GPS enabled: yes
- Music control: yes
We Also Recommend