Garmin Vivoactive HR
The VivoActive HR smartwatch is a GPS smartwatch which measures your wrist-based heart rate.This incredible smartwatch features a sunlight-readable, high-resolution colour touchscreen as well as built-in sports apps and GPS-tracking! It can be used during running, swimming, cycling, golfing, rowing, skiing and much more.
You are able to receive smart notifications and smart coaching from Garmin Connect when paired with your phone and even control the music on your phone. The VivoActive HR has upto 8 days battery life using activity tracking mode and upto 13 hours using your GPS. You are bound to meet every goal without fail! Lastly you are able to cutomise your smartwatch with face designs, widgets and apps from Connect IQ store.
- Physical dimensions: Watch only = 30.2 x 57.0 x 11.4 mm; Regular wrist circumferences = 137 to 195 mm; X-large wrist circumferences = 162 to 225 mm.
- Display size: 20.7 x 28.6 mm
- Display resolution: 205 x 148 pixels
- Weight: Regular bands: 47.6 g; X-large bands: 48.2 g
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- GPS-enabled: yes
- GLONASS: yes
- Barometric altimeter: yes
- Electronic compass: yes
- Watch functions: Time of day (12/24h), calendar (day/date), daily alarm, stop watch, timer.
- Accelerometer: yes
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: yes
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories): yes
- Sleep monitoring : yes
We Also Recommend