Joby Flash Clamp and Locking Arm
The Joby Flash Clamp and Locking Arm is ideal for your Canon Speedlite, Nikon Speedlight, PocketWizard or any other flash shoe device. The sliding locking arm is able to move quickly and can be used on surfaces that are as thin as a stop sign or as thick as a 5cm table. The screwing arm locks the sliding arm into place and you can screw the arm in on either side of the Flash Clamp.
The Joby Flash Clamp and Locking Arm has two articulating ball joints to let you position your flash at any angle you want. You can lock the arm in place with the tightening knob for a strong vibration-resistant stability during shooting. The Joby Flash Clamp and Locking Arm comes with a universal flash show that has built-in quick release to work with the GorillaPod Hybrid or the GorillaPod SLR-Zoom. The Flash show fits any Speedlight, PocketWizard or LED panel as well as any tripod that has a ¼”-20 screw.
- Designed for: Canon Speedlite 430 EX II Flash, Nikon SB-700 AF Speedlight i-TTL Flash, PocketWizards Plus III, or any other flash or LED panel
- Locking Arm weighs 40grams
- Flash Clamp weighs 85grams
- Universal Flash Shoe weighs 6grams
- Locking Arm Dimensions: 51.3mm X 22mm X 112.7mm
- Flash Clamp Dimensions: 69.1mm X 32mm X 129.6mm
- Universal Flash Shoe Dimensions: 30.1mm X 29.48mm X 11.39mm
- Universal ¼”-20 tripod screw and removable Universal Flash Shoe
- Joby Flash Clamp and Locking Arm
We Also Recommend
3 in 1 Selfie Monopod
DS Aluminium Handlebar Mount Extension for GoPro