Parrot Bebop-Pro 3D Modeling
If you are an architect, building professional or real estate agency, then the new Parrot Bebop-Pro 3D is your ideal all-in-one drone solution. The combination of the Bebop 2 and Pix4Dmodel software generates georeferenced mapping or photorealistic 3D media making visual inspections as well as drafting and promoting new projects quick and easy!
This spectacular Parrot Bebop-Pro 3D Modeling drone allows you to create 3D models, photos and videos of buildings by using the Parrot Bebop-Pro 3D Modeling, and it requires no prior knowldge to operate. It truly is a solution for anyone in the real estate / building / architect fields.
- Building: An easy-to-use solution through the 3D modeling will allow you to do a quick visual inspection, draft structural works on a property and landscaping.
- Architects: Ideal for work scoping as it allows you to get the measurements of the building.
- Real Estate: Enabling you to render a 3D model of the property and thus an easy and realistic approach to promote and showcase a property.
- Visitors will be able to discover and explore the propert on the screen, from different angles and up close.
This software can also get building measurements and can be accessed through the Pix4Capture smartphone app.
- Camera : Optical 180° fish-eye lens: 1/2.3" aperture
- Photo: 14Mpx F.2.3 (JPEG / RAW / DNG)
- Video: 3-Axis stabilization / 1080p Full HD
- GPS : Yes
- 8 Gb flash storage system
- Weight (Bebop 2) : 500g
- Range : Up to 2 km with Skycontroller
- Speed : 16 m/s (Max horizontal) / 6 m/s (Max upward)
- Automatic 3D reconstruction / modeling
- View and share 3D models on devices and on the cloud
- Easy to fly with auto return home function - No prior knowledge required
- 14MP images generated into georeferenced map or 3D model
- 3D modeling can be used for - Visual inspections; drafting structual works on property and landscaping; measurements for architecture; promote real estate etc.
We Also Recommend
DJI Inspire 1 V2.0