The Polar M400 is a GPS enabled watch, which records and analyses each and every training session and immediately responds with a motivating breakdown of your performance when the session is over. The M400 also analyses the load each session has on your body and reports how much recovery time is needed until having another session. The M400 is brilliant for cycling or running, and can also be used for a wide range of other activities.
Once connected to the Polar Flow app, the M400 can also be used to see incoming calls and texts, and even allows you to answer calls directly from the watch. It can also sync with your calender and will display notifications and alerts based on it, making sure you're always on time.
This device can be purchased with or without the heartrate monitor.
- Weight: 56.6g
- Thickness: 11.5mm
- Display size: 128 x 128 pixel high resolution display
- Integrated GPS with AssistNow™ satellite prediction technology
- Activity sensor
- Manual and auto laps
- Audio alerts
- 4 MB Flash memory
- Rechargeable 190 mAh lithium polymer battery
- Battery duration up to 8 hours of training time with GPS and Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor
- Standard micro USB cable for data sync with PC or Mac
- Bluetooth Smart with mobile and sensors
- Polar Flow web service compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, or later, and PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, or later
- Polar Flow mobile app compatibility
- Updatable software
- UI languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Italian, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
We Also Recommend
DJI Phantom 3 Hardshell Backpack (Adv/Pro)