Sena 10S Single Unit
The Sena 10s Motorcycle Communication System allows crystal-clear HD audio communication with up to 4 riders. Using Sena's One Touch Group Intercom, all riders within a range of 1.6 km can remain communicating and well-connected.
The 10s allows all non-Sena bluetooth headsets to connect to it as well, making sure no-one is left out of the loop. Sena's Advanced Noise Control also ensures no need to worry about ambient noise interfering with incoming and outgoing audio, allowing for crisp audio quality in any conditions.
The 10s condenses both headphone and microphone connections down into a single, reliable and neat clamp connector. More convenient, and less wires to worry about.
With the 10s smartphone app, changes and configurations can be done easily, making sure you're always in control and connected. The app makes it easy to change settings, make groups of intercom friends, and access a Quick Guide. It also allows you to pair up to two mobile phones for hands-free calling, adding even more convenience to your ride.
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Stand-by time: 10 days
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 55°C
- Main module: 85 mm × 57 mm × 27 mm
- Speakers: driver unit 36 mm - thickness 6.5mm
- Boom microphone length: 183 mm
- Weight: 57 g
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Working distance: up to 1.5 km in open terrain
- Advanced Noise Control
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 45 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 - 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium Polymer
- CE, FCC, IC
We Also Recommend