Written by Bernice vd Westhuizen
[Updated 24 April 2017] This competition had ended, read this blog for the competition winner & to see where the eggs were hidden.
Welcome to our #EasterEggHunt!
We've placed some really funky looking Easter eggs for you to find (seriously, they have mustaches as you can see). The winner of the Easter egg hunt will receive a free GDome housing. Check out the details below:
How this works:
Browse our website, newsletters or social media pages for Easter Eggs. There are a total of 20 eggs to find! Some of them are on our website products or blog pages while a few golden eggs are placed in our newsletter and social media pages.
How to Win:
It's simple - get the highest score! There are a total of 20 eggs but the values are very different, Yellow/ Gold eggs: 20 points, Pink eggs: 10 points and Blue eggs: 5 points
This is what they look like:
We told you they were funky.
Here are some other guidelines:
- Where can Easter Eggs be found? Website product and blog pages as well as our newsletter and a random one here and there on our Facebook or Twitter page.
- There is only one Easter Egg on a page, so if you've found it move along!
- Duration: This hunt is running between 11 - 18 April (Tue to Tue).
- When to submit: You should be able to edit your entries in the form, you can thus add the eggs as you find them or add them all at once. Entries can only be submitted until Tue 18 April.
This competition has ended, you can see where the eggs were hidden & who won in this blog.
Terms & Conditions:
- Entries have to be submitted in this form.
- Entries should include a screenshot of the PAGE containing the egg as well as the page link. Please note that the file upload functionality is disabled. Entries are submitted as follow: Link (colour of egg) - Placement
- There are only 20 eggs, so the maximum amount of entries is limited to 20.
- No repeat entries will be allowed.
- Submissions cannot be combined.
- 1 entry per person
- The person with the highest score wins
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected at our discretion
If you have any questions please get in touch at email@example.com
Share this post