Written By Daryl-Leigh Preuss
With regards to the DJI Phantom 3 Professional / Advanced and Phantom 4 remote controllers, we would like to ask you to please do the following if you're using one of the above models:
- Please ensure your remote controller is at least 50% charged
- Launch the DJI Go App
- You will see either a doctoral hat or 3 lines icon on the upper right corner of your screen. (The DJI Go App will show a "doctoral hat" but the DJI Go 4 App shows 3 lines instead.)
- Hold the doctoral hat / 3 lines icon for a couple of seconds
- This will direct you to the download link.
- Now update your firmware to V1.8 (Please do so even if you've updated to V1.8 before, this latest firmware version number has remained the same)
This update will improve your image transmission giving you a better view for safe flying!
If you're curious about other firmware updates or news, select the "firmware" tag below. You can also sign-up to our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest news.